Annotations

I showed my poems
to friends of mine
they read it all
and advised me fine;
Few laughed, few cried
others had a cold spine
some criticised dutifully
and wrote me a line.

"You write too good
and may you soar like a kite
but why is the nature harsh
why is it always night?"
For the nature is calm
and the night is peaceful
you feel it in your heart:
the duo is beautiful!

"We like the wind
we love the rain
but the thunderstorms take over
and comes in your pain"
Cool breezes are normal
while the stars shine bright
but lightning reflects pain
that is what helps me write.

"Could you be more alive
could you add more colour
can it be a day,
can you show some valour?"
well, it can rain heavy
when the sun is hard
for that is what life is
rainbow across a boulevard.

"Autumn takes over
there's barely a ray of hope
why does your calendar end,
why is spring out of scope?"
Winter is about apples,
snow is what fascinates me
when the new year kicks in,
how far would spring be?

To my friends who probe
this poem answers few
inspite of hating winters
don't we all love dew?
Spring would bring flowers,
and colourful it would be
would we appreciate happiness
if we were forever pain free?

Comments

Post a Comment